Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cole's First Pumpkin Patch

We did make it to the pumpkin patch on Sunday with our good friends, the Yagodniks and their 3 sweet girls, Morgan, Olivia and Kenzie. We had a lot of fun. Once we got the logistics of how we were going to carry the 4 kids, the stroller and get our pumpkins back, we were good. Thank goodness for the cart. We all agreed the kids will have a lot more fun next year with all there is to do there. It was a little too big for them this year.

Teething Update: I took Cole yesterday to get his haircut and as he was crying while she cut his hair I noticed that he actually has a molar on the bottom coming in too. I hear that the molars usually all come at once. So if we see two, I am sure there are really four and his gums are very swollen looking. This explains his mood and sleeping pattern lately. Poor guy! Teething is rough stuff. The haircut did not turn out so good. A few uneven places around the back and sides, but she did her best with him hysterical in the chair. I am thinking next time we might try holding him on our lap. For now his hair is "high and tight" Chad says, so maybe he will be able to make it longer than 4 weeks this time.

Enjoy the photos!!









No comments: