Thursday, December 17, 2009

Other things Cole is doing...

I always just have a few minutes to update the blog and it is only later that I remember things I want to post. Here are some of his latest funnies and new things...

Trying to snap with both hands while showing off his dance moves. This is the cutest thing ever.

He can now say other words than Ball. He says Apple, Banana, Granna (which my mom loved).
You can tell he is trying to say all the other words we work on with him, but these have been the clear words.

He understands us when we ask him to get something. It is so sweet to see this transition.

We work to really talk up "School" and his new teachers Miss Mindy and Miss Christy. He takes him lamb to school and his blanket for naps. When I called to check on him today, Mindy said he was having his best day yet. This has been a bit of a transition for all of us since all he ever knew was us, grandparents and Maureen. We are hoping that he will keep adjusting and enjoy his play days at Heartland Hall.

I think there were other things I wanted to post, but I will have to come back and edit this if I remember them.

No comments: