He is really talking up a storm these days. Some stuff we understand and some we don't. It is so sweet to just hear his little voice. I always get a little sad on the day before he will go to school for a few days...he is just so much fun to be with every day. Yesterday we made an apple crisp to take to our small group last night. I spilled some of the oatmeal, part of the topping on the floor. He picked up every little piece and put each one in the garbage. It was the cutest thing. It allowed me to finish up the crisp and he was busy helping mommy. He loves to throw things away for us in the garbage. The other night we noticed he was in the kitchen and then he came walking back in the living room. I told Chad, I think he just threw something away. I went to check the garbage and he had. He threw out this mesh bag that holds all the balls that are suppose to be more for the ball pit, but we never added them and let him hit them around the living room. I think he was tired of asking us to unzip the bag and get them out and he figured he did not need the bag anymore...it was garbage!
My friend Carrie and I got together for coffee this morning. I took this picture of Cole and Kate having a snack. She is only 10 months old and 25 lbs. She is sitting in a booster chair and Cole is on a pillow, but we thought this was the cutest picture, she looks so much bigger than him. She is just the prettiest thing, with big blue eyes. Cole was so sweet with her and shared all of his books and millions of balls. I think he was expecting her to get up and play with him. She is working on mastering her crawling right now...so he will have to wait a few months. He was not really big on sharing "Good Night Moon," one of his favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment