Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkins!!

We are enjoying our fall so far. We finally got some pumpkins this last weekend (from our local Habig's). The plans to get to Stony Creek for all the pumpkin patch activities got changed so we just picked some out after someone else had done the patch finding. Cole did not mind. He just loved that we have pumpkins on the porch like everyone else and that he got to pick out some "little baby" pumpkins. I know I have posted this before but this little guy LOVES his daddy. It has pretty much been this way since birth, but he just adores Chad. He cries for him when he gets up from his nap everyday and wants him first thing in the morning, "Cole needs his Daddy", he says. When he is ever sick, Chad is always who he wants to hold him. So it is no surprise that everything Daddy does Cole wants to do too...wearing basketball shorts like Daddy's, wearing earbuds while he cuts the grass like Daddy. He is so cute to see how much he adores his Daddy!

Here are some of the funny things Cole has been saying lately...
"Daddy wash your hands!" We always wash our hands when we come in from work, school or just being out and he greeted Chad this way one day last week when he came home from work.

"Granna, don't put your pants on mama's carpet"...then he brushed the spot where she kneeled.

I said to him today "Oh, sorry baby!" He said "Don't say sorry baby, say sorry Monkey Monkey." Something my mom was calling him on Saturday night.

As I type this I am noticing a theme! He definitely tries to run the show. Dr. Jessica says he is very left brain, i.e. his way or the highway! Boy does it feel that way some days.

Go COLTS!

His "Thumbs up!"







No comments: