Thursday, March 24, 2011

Go DUKE!!

So the last 2 days his daily note from school has said, "Talking a lot about Duke today!"
Then today it said, "Telling us about Duke again today!" With MUCH influence from Dad we have another Duke fan in the house. We laugh because he thinks Duke is the name of one of the players. Also any basketball game is Duke. One morning after Chad had left for work, he told me he wanted to watch Duke. So not sure how to satisfy this non-stop demand, I tried to see if there were any basketball highlights on ESPN...NONE! I finally got him onto something else. Anyone with a child this age knows what I am talking about. When he wants something he is adamant and will almost send you over the edge. So though, I am not a huge sports fan at all, I am surrounded by some pretty cute Duke fans and enjoy watching them bond. Oh and I have them going all the way on my bracket...we'll see how that goes for me. GO DUKE!!



1 comment:

Kristen L. said...

Do you have DVR? If so, maybe you could record their next game so you'll always have on handy. : )

Cracks me up how much he loves basketball.