We had an ultrasound again (at 16.5 weeks) and IT IS A BOY!! We are all so excited! Cole has been so funny...sometimes he wakes up in the morning and the first thing he says, "what are we going to name my little brother?" His has heard Chad and I say this a million times since finding out it was a boy. We are really struggling and have enlisted our entire family for suggestions. We have a current top 5 or so but they are all subject to change. Maybe we will do a name poll and see what everyone votes. :)
He also says, "he is going to hold him and let him lay on his chest and change his diaper and of course tell him NO sometimes and play with the toys first." Not sure where all this comes from but it is adorable. It may not be this time next year when he follows through on saying No and not sharing, but today it is cute!
I am 18 weeks & 3 days...getting close to half way there. It is sure going fast. I have been wearing some maternity over the last 3 weeks or so. It is of course true what they say about getting bigger faster the second time. I feel like I was about 6 months along with Cole before being my current size and putting on maternity jeans. I guess now or in a few weeks makes no real difference, it is the inevitable.
We are counting down to Charleston again too!! Yah!! Less than 4 weeks and we are back to the beach. This time taking along my mom on a much needed vacation and Julie and Khloe plan to meet up with us too! Our last vacation probably for a bit until the new baby can travel, maybe next fall, so we are hoping the memories can last us for a whole year. Cole says..."Let's talk? Do you want to talk about going back to the beach? Do you remember those seashells that hurt our feet a little on the walk to the ocean?" So cute. He is just as excited to get back to the beach!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment