Saturday, May 5, 2012

Miles ~ 3 Months Old! (5/4/12)

Our little guy is 3 Months old.  He is holding his head up so good!  We can now walk around holding him and do not have to support his head so much.  He just checks everything out.  He started sleeping through the night this week (9pmish to 6amish).  Wow! What a difference an hour or two makes.
He is such a happy, sweet, smiley baby.  We just love to see his smiling face in the morning.  Cole was a lot more serious at this age and it was hard to get him to smile.  We were all a lot more serious I think back when Cole was a baby. Makes me sad to say.  Things are much more relaxed with Miles.  Thinking lots of factors play into this, you know you are not going to break them, they won't starve to death and personally I don't have the outside stress of Monster.  I would have had to return to work this week.  So thankful to be able to be with both of them full time.  Life is much more calm!

Here is our guy @ 3 Months old...




Look @ me holding my head up & my crazy hair!


1 comment:

The Muriuki's said...

OMG....I laughed so hard at htese sweet pics. His "crazy" hair as you call it is HILARIOUS! It looks like the Ring of honor as my Paul calls it on older bald men...I love it! I am soooooooo excited to hold and kiss hime next week! Love you guys! Miss you all like crazy!