He did an AWESOME job today! He was excited but also seemed a little quiet. We were nervous, but he did GREAT!! No tears! Yah!! He walked right in to the classroom with his backpack on with the other kids. They were all so cute. I was giving his teacher, Mrs. Carson his snacks from home and I turn around and he was already in the classroom, before I could give him a kiss goodbye. I would rather have it that way than him holding on to us crying. He had lots of stories about everything they did, played on the playground, circle time, snack and that he sat by Mrs.Veatch and told her how he got me flowers and all the other stuff that apparently came to his mind. Again, at least his was not crying. We are so relieved all went well today and hope that Friday will be the same. He goes Monday, Wednesday and Friday's from 9-11:15am. Our handsome big 4 year old preschooler...
Walking out with a huge smile on his face. I think he was pleasantly surprised how quick 2.5 hours goes by and that he was not there ALL DAY! Mommy was glad, too! I LOVE having both of my bubba's home and napping in their beds! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment