Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Miles ~ 15 Months Old

Our little guy is turning into a toddler!  He is hilarious, too!  We just had his 15 Month appointment and here are his stats...
  • Weight: 21 lbs. 11oz (32%)
  • Height: 30 3/4" (31%)
He is moving up in %'s but still kind of in 'the range' that our boys normally are in as far as the percentile goes. He is healthy and happy and eats likes crazy.  I am very thankful that we survived his first full cold and flu season with no antibiotics (for either boys actually).  I am so very thankful to God and of course Cole for getting our family on the track of alternative health options.  I never knew there was this other world and I am so very grateful to have found this path!

Here are the other things Miles is doing right now...

  • Says the words: hot, ball, wow, dog, duck, Daddy, shs (shoes)
  • Points at everything and mumbles on and on
  • Loves it outside, rides his car, loves rock and to put them in his mouth
  • Loves the park and climbing the stairs to go down the slide, over and over
  • Loves long walks in the double stroller, side by side with his big brother
  • Eats almost as much as Cole. 
  • Sleeps through the night
  • He has 8 teeth
  • Climbs up and down on the fireplace
  • Blows his nose with a tissue on command (really spits out of his mouth) and this is super cute
  • Loves his Daddy just like his brother.  They three of them wrestle every chance they get.
  • Cute out his morning nap in the last month at about 14 months.  Afternoon nap (1:30-4:30ish) only now.  Just in time for lots of summer fun in the mornings.
  • Waves to everyone, everywhere...the woman and grandmothers love him everywhere we go.
This guy keeps us on our toes but is such a joy to be around and makes us laugh everyday!
I know these are the BEST days of my life and I will look back and read through these blog posts one day with tears in my eyes (as I have even now typing this).  I try to remember that amongst the craziness this is what life is all about.  I find myself looking at Cole and wondering how he become this awesome person, so fast...I know that will be Miles too and it will be in a blink of an eye.  I am so blessed!

Oh these darn sideways pics...I will have to figure out how to fix these!






 
Miles loves his Baby Einstein Video
 

No comments: