Sunday, January 15, 2017

Fall 2016

All the details of our fall this year! 
  • First day of school pictures 📚🍎 📷
  • Sweet days with just Miles (he started school 4 weeks later than Cole, after Labor Day!) 💙
  • Hayrides at Stoney Creek 🍂🍃 
  • Fall Parties @ School 🎉
  • Fall Break we stayed home and enjoyed the week off
  • Halloween 🎃 🍁 (a favorite of the boys)
  • Awesome weather for us this year, it felt like summer and fall were so much longer ☀️ 
  • My last preschool Mom's Day with Miles at CUMC ❤️
  • Celebrating Tami's last treatment with a surprise party! 🙏 🎉

 Cole's 1st Day of 2nd Grade!!



 The faces of these boys! 😍 

 At the bus stop with Miles the Superhero!

 I am always protected by a superhero.  Waiting for Cole to get off the bus.  We miss him terribly and cannot wait until we see that yellow bus around the bend. 

 Playdates with friends and Miles and I still going to the pool while Cole is already back to school.
Enjoying the last few weeks before Miles starts school after Labor Day.


 We found this frog (umm...dead) in Cole's new school shoes as we were rushing to put them on before the bus come, on one of the first Monday's back to school.  Yikes!  I had to put my hand in his shoe and pull this guy out.  I cannot believe I did it!  #hellomondaymorning #boymom 💙
Miles first day of his last year of preschool at CUMC!  He was so excited!!



 Fall party at Stoney Creek with Dad's work!  They love the hayride!


 Oak Manor kiddos walk to school day!  So fun! 🏃

 Dance off at school and Cole was the 2nd place finalist.  A fourth grader won.  
This kid loves to dance!

Some of Cole's school work!


 Fall Break at SkyZone with Mia & Drake.  
Maybe these guys will be college roomates someday.  Representing the Ravens for Uncle Brock!



 Fall Party!


 Our last Mom's Day together at CUMC! ❤️




 Thanksgiving feast party!

 Miles in the CUMC advertisement on Facebook!


 Brothers! ❤️💙

 This kid loves his YouTube videos and is never far from my side.  Here in the closet while I get ready in my bathroom.  😂


 Cole 2nd Grade School Picture

Miles's Pre-K school picture

 Shower mohawks!



 Halloween Dabbin' and fun...Batman & Kylo Ren


Mom and I make new signs at Board and Brush in Westfield!

 Tami's Surprise Party for the end of her treatments!
#thankful 🙏💗🎉





No comments: