We could not be more pleased with how his pictures turned out. What a handsome little man! He is definitely more photogenic than Chad or I. Jamie will come to our house or any location for his 6 month, 9 month, and 12 month photos. She really does a great job. Here is the link to some of Cole's pictures on her blog and her website. The last picture on the blog you will see is actually a slide show of more pictures! Enjoy!!Cole has been doing great sleeping at night for the last few nights (I sure hope me saying this does not jinx us tonight), he has been sleeping 8-10 hour stretches. This has been so nice for Chad and I to catch up a little bit on our sleep. Even if this only lasts a few days, we will take it. We still wake up to check on him because we just cannot believe he is still sleeping. He is finally over his first cold that lasted about 2 weeks. It never moved to his chest, just a really stuffy and runny nose. Using the nose bulb is no fun for anyone!
I am still out on maternity leave until January 5th! Thank you, Monster! It has been so nice to be with him for these 4 months and still have another month before I return to work. I will be going back to work at Monster just part-time, 2 1/2 days a week. I will be sharing a territory with another mom who has a 3 year old little boy. We are both excited about the opportunity that we have at Monster to Job Share!! Hopefully Cole will be on a good schedule by January when he is 5 months old and going to Maureen's. We are getting close...this week he has finally started taking his morning and afternoon naps in his crib for longer than 30 minutes. Yeah!!
Thanks for keeping up with us and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
I don't know how I missed this post on your blog. I just checked out the pictures. AMAZING! He is so stinkin' cute!! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment