Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cole's First Thanksgiving

We had a nice long weekend of eating and hanging out with family. We also got all our Christmas decorations up on the inside and outside. It is so cool to see Cole's stocking hanging next to ours! We have so many things to be thankful for this year, but having him here and healthy is definitely at the top of the list. God is so good!

We went to Uncle Dave and Aunt Vikki's (Chad's side) for Thanksgiving Day and then my mom and Terry, Julie and Paul (brother-in-law) came in for the weekend. We got a few pictures of the cousins together. Mia was more than happy to hold both the boys. As I am posting these pictures I realize that I did not get any pictures of Cole with his Aunt Julie and Uncle Paul...ugh!! We did finally get a little smile out of Cole when taking a picture. He normally is watching the camera so intensely, not the person behind it trying to make him smile.



No comments: