The past few years we have been content with picking out pumpkins at Stoney Creek or cheating and easily picking them out at Habig's (we have done that the last 2 years)...to put on the front porch.
This year we thought we would step it up to carving. Cole loved to watch Chad, but had no interest in helping clean out the inside. We thought we would carve all 3, but only got to one last night. The most important one, The Batman Signal! Then an ice cream cone to finish off the festivities.
He cannot wait to dress up for Halloween on Monday and go tricking treating with the normal neighborhood crew. I think we are going to have all the Superhero's...Batman (Cole), SpiderMan (Hunter) and Superman (Beckett). He also gets to dress in his costume for school on Friday and will have a parade and party. Dressing up as Batman has had about as much hype at our house as his birthday did this year.
A quick funny story. He and I both go to Dr. Jessica once a month for an adjustment. This has been so awesome for me being pregnant. Hoping this makes the next few months more comfortable than they would have been other wise...anyway, he and I both go at the same time and I hear him down there talking to Dr. Jess while someone else works on me. Telling her all about his costume or the bike his mommy and daddy got him for his birthday. Just having a full adult conversation without me chiming in or having to clarify for him. It is the cutest thing ever, almost like I am a fly on the wall for a minute in his conversation. We are so proud of this little guy.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment