Here are a few pictures from our trick or treating on Monday night. Cole had so much fun running from house to house with Hunter, Reese, Brynn, Granna and Chad and I. We kind of took turns going up with him to the doors. He wanted us to tell him what candy did not have milk in it and what he could have...he knows M&M's are off limits and even walked away from a house because that was all they were passing out. By the end he was picking it the pieces himself and funny enough when we got home we had very few pieces of candy with milk/chocolate in them. We let him have a few pieces that night and by the next day he could care less about the candy! So, I took it into work today, so none of us would be tempted. Hoping to start this cold and flu season off without all that processed junk food and artificial colors, bringing our immune systems down at the start of the season. He really does not have a sweet tooth at all. He is just as happy if not more with his favorite snack...cashews!!
When we were finishing up dinner on Monday night I told Cole we only had about an hour before we were going to leave for trick or treating and he screamed to mom..."Granna, we only have 1 hour before trick or treating and I am so exciting!" Mom and I were cracking up and were so excited for him. You just want to stop time to keep enjoy the sweet little moments in life and keep them this age forever!!
Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah...BATMAN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment