Sunday, January 15, 2012

36 Weeks and So So Thankful to be here!

Yesterday I was 36 weeks!!  Yah!!  Cole was here by now, born at 35weeks & 6 Days, so we are really thankful to be where we are in this pregnancy.  Everyday I am thankful to be with Cole and not on bedrest or in the hospital like I was with him.  I am still able to do for my family and am really hoping for at least 3 more weeks.  Cole was perfect and had no NICU time even as early as he was, but I still wish he could have had a few more weeks to grow. So speaking of growing here are some pics from today.  Wow!  So with a pregnancy that is free of stress you gain some lbs.  Which I have done gladly!  It has been nice to be able to eat.  I am a person that can hardly eat when stressed.  I have gained about 25 lbs.  Clothes...even larger ones are getting a little snug.   Close to meeting our new little guy!  So excited.



No comments: