Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sweet Brothers and our last long days of sunlight...

There are moments throughout the day when you want to pull your hair out but then there are the really sweet moments too.  I thank God for these moments!  The guys sure love each other.  They run the house together, racing push toys and Miles calls Cole, "Bubbie" and follows him everywhere.  Cole helps him up into chairs and talks to him sweetly saying "Hey, Bud". I love these days and moments and wish I could stop time and enjoy them forever. The last few Sunday afternoons we have taken long bike rides and ended up at the park.  We knew that daylight savings time would end these late afternoon rides so we took them while we could and the weather was nice.  Sad to see the sunlight go!  Now we start our moving to the beach talking and plotting as the winter months are coming! Haha! Ugh. :(
 
 

 Winding down before nap and resting on "Bubbie"
 
 Cheezin' it up after their slide runs!
 

No comments: