Saturday, February 14, 2015

Christmas ~ 2014

Lots of Christmas pictures and so much excitement for this month.   These first few pictures are from the front of our Christmas card this year.  I took these pictures of the boys behind the house on the trail.  No time to find photographer this year and all the Charleston pics would not really work.  I was pretty excited about how these turned out.  I just love these handsome guys.   We also went to our first iTown Christmas Eve service.  It was awesome and the boys really enjoyed it.  Here is what else went on in December.






Gingerbread Men with Granna!




 Children's Museum fun with Nana & Cousins!






Miles getting his lipstick on with the help of his cousin Audrey.  Yes, pink lipstick!
These two are hilarious together.

 The boys both started running fevers on Christmas Eve morning.  It lasted through Christmas day and finally they broke late Christmas night.   It changed our family Christmas plans a bit but we still enjoyed the day as best we could and they both really tried to enjoy their toys.

 Miles feeling pretty bad.  He wanted to go back to sleep (since he was up ALL night) instead of open most of his gifts.  By Christmas night he did have them all opened with some help from all of us.  His beloved 'Green Dinosaur' that he talked about wanting non-stop.

 Cole not letting a fever keep him from his Lego building.

Clark Griswold's outside light display.  They boys really get into this, hence the multiple colors.
I completely forgot to take a picture of our tree in the living room.  I loved it this year.  We did a little updating with burlap ribbon and kept it simple.  So somehow Chad had a picture on his phone of the 'boys' tree in the basement. They love to turn this on while they play down there.



No comments: