So at ONE Year here are the things that he is doing...(I had this all written down and lost the paper, so I may have to come back and update as I remember. Haha!)
*He is really close to walking, walks behind the lion and stands a lot but still wants to hold your hand or hands to walk
*Says "Wow" all the time when looking at things or just wants your attention. It is so cute.
*Eats EVERYTHING and I mean everything...even bugs. It all goes in his mouth. He will eat just about anything we put on his tray. He did not like kiwi, but that has been the only thing so far.
*He has started sleeping through the night more, not every night but definitely getting better.
*Still naps in the morning and afternoon. Cole gave us his morning nap at about 14 months, so we'll see how much longer the morning naps last.
*He can tear apart a cabinet or drawer in seconds.
*The word, "No" means absolutely nothing to him at all.
*He makes lots of faces, mad faces, serious faces and some happy faces, but mostly expressions to get our attention.
*Still sucking his two fingers and probably will be indefinitely. How did I get a thumb sucker and a finger sucker...probably one of the few things I really did not want my children to do and why we also introduced the pacifier immediately. Not the only thing that has backfired that is for sure.
Here are lots of our favorite pictures from the FIRST Birthday party and today!
Getting a piggy back ride from brother!
This is one of those faces
On my rocking horse that Grandpa made for me.
With all my cousins, just missing Drew!
These last 3 are from this morning...we all went up to get him when he woke up & sang to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment